Alloy is in search of a self-motivated, analytical, and creative Marketing Manager that can coordinate all marketing activities, drive outbound lead generation, develop a content marketing plan and execute it. The ultimate goal will be to generate qualified leads and opportunities for Alloy’s services. Regular tasks will include meeting with the branding team to establish content calendars and make assignments (including website improvements and updates), developing and distributing content via email and social media, creating outreach campaigns, managing digital media efforts, and tracking data to optimize efforts. In addition, the role would send emails and LinkedIn outreach messages to vertical targets and one-to-one emails to “warm” targets that have interacted with the company and/or content.
The successful candidate needs strong project management skills, an affinity for working with communications and marketing automation software, and enjoys tracking results and learning from them. They will need to be an organized, process-oriented person with great interpersonal writing skills. They will work with a team but many tasks will be done without assistance, so they will need to be self-motivated.
- Strategize, create, and manage a marketing plan
- Create and project manage a content and campaign calendar
- Manage the collection and analysis of interaction data to inform the strategy and optimize efforts
- Ensure the development and distribution of content to drive awareness of Alloy, thought leadership, and our services
- Leverage email, CRM, and marketing automation tools to execute campaigns and permutations to drive need-based opportunities
- Track analytics from our website and other channels to understand and evaluate marketing impact
- Coordinate improvements to website to synthesize with marketing efforts
- Email or communicate with warm targets to develop relationships and conversations about how Alloy can help them
- Develop and grow contacts and Alloy followers
- Manage social media efforts
Requirements & Skills
- Self-starter, someone who can take initiative and employ critical thinking
- Enjoys autonomy, flexibility, and wants to drive change
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasks across dynamic projects
- Easily develops and maintains personal relationships
- A natural communicator – embodies excellent written communication skills
- High level of organization
- Interest in technology and aptitude to learn quickly
- Strong communicator
- Embodies excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Handles numerous tasks simultaneously, prioritizes, and executes with efficiency
- Communicates well with executives
- Understands social media and how to leverage it
- Champions methodology and processes for marketing efforts
- Manages projects well, can delegate tasks, and follows through
- Excels in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Analytical skills to interpret interaction data
- 3+ years of experience of digital, communications, or business development experience
- Familiarity with CRM, Marketing Software, Email, and Communication tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred
- Embodies a base-level understanding of SEM and digital media
Location: Remote or Atlanta/Birmingham
Position: Full-time employee
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALLOY is a technology company that specializes in consumer experience, marketing technology, software development, and data solutions with a proven track record of delivering large-scale solutions. Born from Intermark Interactive, originally founded in 1998, it evolved from a traditional digital marketing agency to a technology innovation company in 2015.
Using industry-leading development practices like user-centric design and agile development plus operating an established project management office and quality assurance department allows delivery of consumer-grade, large-scale projects on time and ensures best-in-class standards.
Our objective is to create more meaningful, targeted digital experiences from strategy and innovation through to execution to solve our clients’ most complex business challenges and help them gain a competitive edge. We work closely with our client-partners to understand goals and design flexible solutions that add value to the business, on any platform or device.