Intermark Group is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to help us track and report on digital media performance and related activities.
Skills, abilities, experience and qualifications
- Ability to create tracking pixels and conduct QA
- Ability to place pixels with working knowledge of back end website maintenance
- Expertise in tagging and trafficking ads especially in DCM
- Ability to troubleshoot tagging based on KPI
- Ability to troubleshoot website performance issues
- Experience with (or knowledge of) digital media buying through DSPs
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to tagging, including proper implantation
- Good communication skills on technical topics; can act as translator between client/media buyers/vendors
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle time-sensitive assignments for multiple clients
- Ability to create, maintain, and analyze automated reporting systems
- Initiative to proactively investigate patterns or issues seen in data
- Ability to extract a story from raw data and build comprehensive reports to illustrate that story and communicate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Experience with website tag management and implementation especially in Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint certification
- Mastery of TapClicks or other dashboard/data visualization tools
- Experience with NetBase or other Social Media analysis software
- Up-to-date on best SEO practices
- Fluent in Regex
- Experience with website platforms such as WordPress, Squarespace, etc.
- Experience with website development tools
- Ability to analyze code and pinpoint issues
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN BIRMINGHAM, AL. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE PROVIDED.
Intermark Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.
To apply for this job, email Jim Poh. Please include a PDF of your resume.