Intermark is looking for an Assistant Digital Media Analyst to help us track and report on digital media performance and related activities. Ideal candidates will have
Skills, abilities, experience and qualifications
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle time sensitive assignments for multiple clients
- Related coursework in college
- Up to date knowledge of digital media industry
- Experience in or knowledge of digital media buying especially through DSP
- Initiative to investigate issues seen in data proactively
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords and/or Facebook Blueprint certification
- Familiarity with Tableau or other dashboard/data visualization tools
- Experience with NetBase or other Social Media analysis software
Intermark Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.
To apply for this job, email Jim Poh. Please include a PDF of your resume.