Intermark Automotive is looking for a Digital Account Executive to join our growing automotive team! In this role you will help develop, deploy, and track paid and organic, digital and social media strategies for clients and internally for Automotive. The position will have rapid growth, commission, and independence opportunity and can be 100% remote and flexible.
This role will work directly with Automotive Division President, as well as Account Directors, to drive and execute overall digital strategy. Platforms/needs include SEO (Google, SEM Rush, Yext), SEM (Google Adwords, Bing), Paid Social (Meta), Programmatic (Adelphic), OTT/OLV (YouTube), Email, and Reporting (Google Analytics/Data Studio/Looker/Microsoft BI).
The ideal candidate should have a Digital Marketing Degree and general knowledge of the digital media space as well as a hunger to learn, earn, and grow in Automotive and beyond!
- Positive attitude
- Hunger to learn
- Sense of urgency
- Good sense of humor
- Great Interpersonal communication skills (not just email and slack)
- General knowledge of digital platforms and execution
- Bachelors Degree in Digital/Marketing
- 1-3 years experience in digital media or automotive similar
Platform knowledge needed:
- Google Adwords/Analytics/YouTube
- Google Data Studio/Looker
- Meta Platform (Paid/Organic Social)
- SEO Structure and Content (SEM Rush)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Constant Contact
- TikTok/Snapchat/Twitter (X) a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will lead the charge with all things digital both internally and through vendors. This includes managing digital media plans, creating and tracking budgets, overseeing digital campaigns and providing reports on performance metrics and proactively communicating that to Account Directors and Clients.
- Will report to President of Automotive and be responsible to Account Directors/Account Executives
- Work directly with Account Executives/Clients to implement strategies on digital platforms
- Work directly with Media team and Division Leadership to build and implement high-level client digital strategy
- Develop automotive digital products to highlight our skills and value alongside vendor partners
- Monitor and analyze digital campaigns and provide custom reports on performance metrics.
Position: Full-time employee
To apply, email: email@example.com