We are looking for a Paid Social Buyer to join our team! In this role you would be responsible for implementing and executing paid social campaigns across the Intermark Group client profile. This will include helping with campaign planning and owning all set-up, day-to-day campaign management, and optimization in-platform across Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. This role will require expertise in the paid social space to ensure we are meeting the KPIs for clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deep understanding of the paid social landscape across a variety of platforms but focus on Meta, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Collaborate with both the Media team as well as the PR/ Organic social team on strategy and planning for current and potential clients.
- Translate broad media plans and business objectives into tactical, innovative paid social campaigns
- Build out campaigns within various platform ad accounts and own day-to-day management of campaigns including budget management, campaign optimization, creative updates, and testing ideation/execution.
- Create audience strategy for clients including generating custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Advise creative department with writing ad copy that drives desired results.
- Work with Programmatic Media Buyer to present campaign results in a digestible and meaningful way that focuses on actional insights for Organic Social team, larger Media team, and the client.
- Build strong relationships with partners to ensure we are at the forefront for new opportunities and betas and be on the look-out for new partners to test.
- Stay on top of new industry and social trends to ensure continuous growth and innovation. This includes communicating new platform updates and opportunities to internal teams as well as client, when necessary.
- Contribute to best practices and assist in developing process documents.
Who You Are:
- You are a natural experimenter with a passion for testing & learning. This translates to being able to advise on optimal set-up strategy, articulate expected results at the forefront and summarize the results & recommendations at the conclusion of the test.
- Experience within Meta Ads, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest is required. YouTube and Snapchat are a plus.
- Ability to understand marketing data, building reports, and summarize insights in a meaningful way.
- Have a strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics.
- Advanced Excel skills that enable you to analyze and visualize data to influence optimizations and report finding to larger team/client.
- A natural problem solver with an ability to find solutions to questions and problems individually as well as collaborate cross-functionally when needed.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to handling multiple things, sometimes with competing priorities, at one time.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Additional experience across other paid digital media channels is a plus (e.g., Programmatic DSPs, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
Position: Full-time employee
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a PDF of your resume.