Intermark Group is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to purchase all forms of digital media for Intermark clients. The Digital Media Buyer will be an important member of the media team and will work directly with the SVP Media and Communications Director. Strong experience with digital media buying and a working knowledge of performance analytics are required.
Key Digital Media Buyer responsibilities include:
- Staying informed on industry developments and best practices
- Negotiating pricing and terms for advertising purchases considering client requirements, media availability, media specifications and our pricing structures.
- Trafficking ads
- Managing day to day operations of digital media campaigns
- Proactively identifying issues with campaign performance
- Analyzing campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
- Assisting with client billing, invoice discrepancies etc.
- Ability to juggle many time sensitive projects
- A strong understanding of technical aspects of digital advertising
- Working knowledge of Google DCM, specifically tag generation and implementation
- Experience working with DSP’s especially Adelphic
- Understanding of digital media trafficking, tagging etc.
- Google Adwords certification – ability to create effective SEM campaigns
- Facebook Blueprint certification – experience with Facebook campaigns
- Comfortable presenting media recommendations and reports to clients
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN BIRMINGHAM, AL.
Intermark Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.
To apply for this job, email Jim Poh. Please include a PDF of your resume.