We are looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer to join our team! In this role you would be responsible for implementing and executing programmatic campaigns across the Intermark Group client profile. This will include helping with campaign planning and owning all set-up, day-to-day campaign management, and optimization across all programmatic/digital channels. This role will require expertise in the programmatic space to ensure we are meeting the KPIs for clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand and spearhead end-to-end campaign execution and management from set-up to campaign reporting across programmatic channels.
- Guide clients through technical set-up requirements like conversion tracking and establishing KPIs.
- Handle day-to-day management of campaigns including budget management, campaign optimization, and testing ideation/execution.
- Forecast potential results from programmatic activity through analysis of performance and results as well as industry standards.
- Analyze and evaluate campaign performance based on KPIs to generate thoughtful optimizations, client recommendations, and insights to drive data storytelling.
- Communicate performance results in a digestible and meaningful way that focuses on actional insights for Social team, larger Media team, and the client.
- Build strong relationships with partners to ensure we are at the forefront for new opportunities and betas and be on the look-out for new partners to test.
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure continuous growth and innovation.
- Understand media planning processes to collaborate effectively with Media Planners on campaign planning including channel mix and forecasting potential results based on trends and performance.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team on pixel implementation, Google Analytics, and other reporting needs for client.
Who You Are:
- You are a natural experimenter with a passion for testing & learning. This translates to being able to advise on optimal set-up strategy, articulate expected results at the forefront and summarize the results & recommendations at the conclusion of the test.
- Experience within programmatic media buying platforms and ad servers – Adelphic, Google Ads/Google Display & Video 360, Google Campaign Manager, and/or The Trade desk a plus. Experience in Amazon Shopper Marketing a plus as well.
- Have a strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics including CPA, ROAS, CAC, CLV, etc.
- Experience optimizing programmatic activity, including bid management, creative, and benchmarking.
- Advanced Excel skills that enable you to analyze and visualize data to influence optimizations and report finding to larger team/client.
- A natural problem solver with an ability to find solutions to questions and problems individually as well as collaborate cross-functionally when needed.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Familiar with different attribution models: last touch, rules-based, and data-driven
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Additional experience across other paid digital media channels is a plus (e.g. Meta Ads, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
Position: Full-time employee
Location: Birmingham, AL or Remote
To apply, email: email@example.com
Please include a PDF of your resume.