We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our team! The person in this role is responsible for supporting the Media Planners, Media Supervisors and Media Directors on assigned accounts throughout the media planning process. They will work closely with Media Planners and Media Supervisors to develop and maintain media plans, deliver quality campaign execution, and contribute to performance reporting and optimization recommendations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating, sending, and organizing completed media vendor RFPs, including requesting vendor media kits and information.
- Conduct audience and industry research via media tools and resources to support the Media team in strategy and media planning, including performing MRI/Kantar runs.
- Coordinating/attending and participating in meetings with various media vendors and taking notes on calls to send out to larger team as follow ups.
- Maintaining account status sheets based on team updates
- Help maintain flowcharts, status sheets, budget summaries, plan delivery and research & competitive reports.
- Support Media Planner(s) as back-up contact point for internal / external account about media plan implementation and maintenance topics
- Support Media team by maintaining appropriate records of all MPAs/MPCs, written directions, recommendations, and vendor contracts, which result in client decisions or approvals, particularly authorizations to proceed with campaign changes.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned such as pulling ad specs, ad screenshots, requesting third-party ad tags from Google Campaign Manager, etc.
- Maintaining a clear view of upcoming campaigns, key campaign dates, creative switches, and media buy details.
- Owning the contract/insertion/invoicing process
- Assist team in pulling campaign performance data from various digital platforms and help format data for visualization.
- Assist/own campaign budgeting including documenting current spend and daily budget pacing across digital channels/clients.
Who You Are:
- You are natural curious about the advertising industry and ad tech. This translates to an eager interest in learning about the planning process from the ground up and bringing new and innovative ideas and opportunities to the table throughout the planning process.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- A self-starter and quick learner
- Have strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT – and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
- Effective at time management and prioritization; Able to handle multiple things, sometimes with competing priorities, at one time.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented professional
Position: Full-time employee
To apply, email: email@example.com
Please include a PDF of your resume.