Account Service at Intermark Group is not about just being a client contact, filter, proofreader or salesperson, it is about facilitating great work.
Facilitating great work comes from:
- Establishing credibility and trust
- Being engaged and knowledgeable
- Meets regularly with production manager, creative team, traffic manager, media, public relations, interactive/digital, analytics/SEO and accounting to coordinate Agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients.
- Develops and delivers Creative Briefs (when possible, in association with Account Planner/Strategist). Posts accurate and detailed change orders and progress reports to agency personnel within 24 hours of notice or decision(s).
- Effectively present, sells and defends all agency work and proposals to clients; supports other Account Service team members in these functions. Provides counsel, support, insights and/or research to clients in support of strategies, recommendations or tactics.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brand, products, services and marketing developments.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications.
- Checks and approves creative concepts and production materials, copy, layouts, scripts and artwork. Coordinates client presentation, feedback and approvals.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets (when possible in association with producer and traffic/production manager). Works diligently to keep clients and agency personnel on track with regard to timing and deliverable expectations.
- Actively seeks additional projects and new business for client contacts.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through traffic/production managers or other relevant team members.
- Handles paperwork and maintains files on all client activities, their competition; maintains clients’ correspondence files, approvals, copy, forms, documents and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintains electronic files on all assigned accounts on the Shared Drive (M:) and Mac Server (when applicable). Details pertinent approvals and client feedback needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Takes minutes/notes at meetings; coordinates and/or purchases food and beverages for agency meetings. Drafts and circulates Conference Report within two business days of meetings.
- Routinely attends industry functions, client functions, product launches, agency gatherings or others as needed.
- Responsible for assembly of materials for proposals, presentations and client meetings.
- Conducts effective, engaging meetings where there is a clear goal for each meeting and a prepared agenda.
- Participates in new business pitches and RFPs as necessary.
- Opens jobs in Advantage
- Responsible for helping to coordinate scheduling of work within the Agency
- Issues Purchase Orders for products and services not covered by Producer or Production Manager
- Coordinates billing, invoices and monthly Agency projections
- Prepares estimates for client work
Position: Full-time employee
Location: Birmingham, AL or Remote
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a PDF of your resume.