The nation’s largest psychology-driven marketing firm is looking for someone to work in our business development group, handling outbound lead generation and content marketing distribution. The goal is to generate meetings for the company with qualified prospects. The regular tasks will be meeting with the business development team to establish content calendars and make assignments, distributing content via email and social media, and providing tracking and results of the outreach. In addition, the role would send both mass emails/LinkedIn outreach to vertical targets and one-to-one emails to “warm” target that have contacted the company. The email/LinkedIn campaigns would be tracked for opens, clicks and appointments with a goal of generating meetings with agency management. A commission bonus is available for closed new business. The work can be done from anywhere with very flexible hours.
The successful candidate needs to have strong project management skills, an affinity for working with communications software, and enjoy tracking results and learning from them. They will need to be an organized, process-oriented person with great interpersonal writing skills. They will work with a team but many tasks will be done without assistance, so they will need to be self-motivated.
What We Need
- Self-starter, someone who can take initiative and employ critical thinking
- Enjoys autonomy, flexibility, and wants to drive change
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasks across dynamic projects
- Easily develops and maintains personal relationships
- A natural communicator – embodies excellent written communication skills
- High level of organization
- Interest in technology and aptitude to learn quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience of digital, communications, or business development experience
Desired Experience: 3 Years
Location: Fully Remote
Hours: Completely flexible, 15 to 25 hours per week.
To apply for this job, email Jake McKenzie.