Position Overview & Responsibilities
Intermark, the nation’s top psychology-driven marketing agency, has an immediate opening for a leader in the Content Amplification area, specifically focused in Media Relations and PR.
We are seeking a senior leader to break new ground in how we develop amplify client and agency messages using PR, Media Relations and Social Media disciplines. The leader works closely in social media influencer channels and must demonstrate a strong consultative approach to help lead and counsel while also identifying new growth opportunities for the division.
- Serve as the client relationship leader on key agency accounts
- Drive and oversee campaign development and execution, including strategy, creative ideation and influencer marketing
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships
- Identify solutions and work with teams, and independently, to drive client success and grow relationships
- Serve as expert in fully integrated PR, Media Relations and Social amplification programs
- Monitor news coverage and provide client reports as needed
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team members (in PR and Social Media disciplines)
- Serve as an ambassador of Intermark Group’s capabilities as it relates to organic and new business opportunities
- Act as a senior communications counselor developing and communicating recommended strategies for the Intermark Group brand and sub brands
- Develop and conduct media relations training for clients and prospects
- Co-manage financials, including budgets and billing, and projections
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 7+ years of experience driving and executing innovative PR and Media Relations activities (including media relations training)
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities
- Deep connections with trade and business media in region or US
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- Experience leading and/or project managing digital campaigns across social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience executing brand-level media relations strategies and ability to communicate them with complete digital and traditional fluency. This includes experiential-driven initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines. Must be both a big picture strategist and have a “do-er” mentality
- Critical thinker who is constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the agency
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN BIRMINGHAM, AL.
To apply for this job, email Paul Brusatori. Please include a PDF of your resume.