We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner to join our team! The person in this role is responsible for creating media recommendations, presenting those recommendations to clients, and managing the implementation of these plans with their teams. Other tasks include composing POVs on media opportunities as appropriate and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on campaign results.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating, executing, and maintaining media recommendations, with both traditional and nontraditional outlets, based on client business objectives that adhere to a sound strategy and deliver on established goals.
- Attending client meetings and presenting media recommendations, performance reports and other media-related updates directly to clients.
- Collecting, evaluating, and applying audience and industry research via media tools to inform media strategies (MRI-Simmons, Scarborough, Kantar, etc).
- Working with internal media buyers to implement approved buys and collaborating on optimization strategies and successful campaign performance.
- Maintaining a clear view of upcoming campaigns, key campaign dates, creative switches, and media buy details.
- Creating and maintaining flowcharts, status sheets, purchase authorizations, budget summaries, plan delivery, research, and competitive reports for your account portfolio.
- Evaluating media opportunities, preparing media POVs and staying current on how changes to the media landscape could impact client media plans.
- Contributing to campaign performance analysis by pulling data from various digital platforms and formatting for visualization.
- Contributing to campaign budgeting by documenting current spend and daily budget pacing across digital channels/clients.
- Providing consultative strategic direction to clients and agency team members as needed.
- Preparing audience estimates, budgets and analyzing campaign performance to inform optimization strategies.
- Interacting with outside vendors and external business partners regarding various facets of client media activity.
- Cultivating and promoting positive working relationships within the media team, agency, and vendor community.
- Maintaining efficient process and consistent work quality across account portfolio.
Who You Are:
- An experienced Media Planner (5+ years) who is looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute your experience to a team dedicated to best-in-class client service and media deliverables
- Naturally curious about the advertising industry and ad tech
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done quickly and accurately
- Desire to work in a data-driven environment
- Have strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT – and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
- Have experience involving paid social buys, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikTok
- Have experience involving programmatic buys
- Are familiar with pixel generation, UTM parameters and third-party ad tracking for campaign setup and reporting
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented professional
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
Position: Full-time employee
Location: Birmingham, AL or Remote
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a PDF of your resume.