We are the nation’s top psychology-driven marketing agency and are in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels.
In this role, you’ll use search engine optimization strategies to write copy that helps boost a website’s search engine ranking, taking into consideration keyword density and prominence, tone, style, and readability to organically elevate a website’s placement in a search engine result.
You’ll be responsible for creating advertising and promotional materials, website and social media content and email. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer and client preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Develops dynamic, high-impact copy that delivers marketing outcomes
- Generates content for campaign messaging, collateral, calls to action (CTA), landing pages, website content, emails, marketing content, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Writes and edits engaging content for various social networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimizes social media posts (language, tone, message) based on target audience’s behavior and brand campaign KPIs
- Works with art director/creative director to align and select images, videos, etc. to complement social media copy
- Plans and manages project communications, continuously monitoring project status, proactively managing changes, and effectively communicating on a regular basis
- Analyzes SEO and campaign KPI dashboards for gauging copywriting performance
- Meets regularly with production manager, creative team, traffic manager, media, public relations, interactive/digital, analytics, and accounting to coordinate Agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients.
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Saves jobs on server in Garage Drive (server)
- Formats copy in appropriate branded templates
- Completes timesheet entry on regular basis
- 0-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations or related field, or equivalent experience.
Candidates should submit a link to their portfolio of work when applying for this position to Keith Otter.