Senior Marketing Manager
Intermark Group is the #1 psychology-driven marketing insights agency in the U.S. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, we offer our clients fully integrated solutions including creative, media, strategy, and account services to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
2022 was a banner year for Intermark Group, and our pipeline is full of opportunity and promise for 2023. WE ARE GROWING and adding a Marketing Director to capitalize on the excitement and momentum generated by our successes.
Do you know what makes people click? Can you create and execute a winning social strategy that has everybody curious about what we have that other agencies do not? Do you develop and implement innovative digital marketing programs and strategies? If you create compelling content that engages the masses and invites inquiring minds to investigate our winning science-based consumer insights, then Intermark Group wants to speak with you. We are pumped about our future so Let’s go!
Utilizing your marketing expertise in a digital agency, you will enjoy:
- Capitalizing on the momentum generated by 2022’s winning streak of national accounts and increased retained client commitments.
- Promoting agency content, including “the work,” cultural (internal and external activities), agency news and more
- Creating and executing a modern marketing plan that highlights our integrated solutions and client roster of national and regional clients.
- Designing and implementing a winning social strategy that puts Intermark Group on the minds of brand leadership as well as competitor’s tongues
- Working alongside our creative, strategy, media, pr, communication and account teams for collaboration on creating marketing programs
- Analyzing, measuring, and optimizing website traffic through modern SEO strategies
- Strategizing, creating, and implementing the agency marketing plan
- Creating and maintaining a content and campaign calendar
- Managing the collection and analysis of interaction data to inform the strategy and optimize efforts
- Meeting with the branding committee to establish content calendars and make assignments (including website improvements and updates), developing and distributing content via email and social media, creating outreach campaigns, managing digital media efforts, and tracking data to optimize efforts
- Leveraging email, CRM, and marketing automation for all the above
In exchange for sharing your talents and experience, we will:
- Give you the floor, and direct access to the CEO, department heads and team members: our culture and work environment inherently encourages independence and creative thinking
- Provide the forum for your POV and the fresh ideas you bring to the role
- Reward you with recognition for your efforts and successes
- Support you by ensuring that you have the tools required to be your best and do your best work
- Collaborate with you: we’ll let you in on the secret sauce behind Intermark’s storied rise from small local agency servicing regional automotive dealerships to growing into the fully integrated agency still servicing those regional clients + a bevy of new national brands
- Celebrate your humbleness, integrity, independent and unassailable work ethic, and positive can-do attitude
The quid pro quo - what you will bring to the table to succeed:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or relevant job experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of creating digital marketing programs in an agency environment
- Current social media campaign expertise including creating, monitoring, and optimizing performance
- Content management experience – proven experience managing internal content programs and promoting ongoing and new initiatives through email, social media, and paid media
- Samples of original content and professional writing materials employed to increase brand awareness, attract, and influence new and organic website visits and impressions
- A collaborative and open mind for friendly debate and constructive conversation
- The maturity and confidence necessary for an independent, remote work environment -those who find happiness, success, and job satisfaction here are adults who know how to navigate and thrive in this culture
- Strength of mind and a thick skin combined with a healthy ego and a friendly manner - not everyone can boast of this, but it is necessary for the role
- A strong and disciplined work ethic - bring your best self to work every day, perform at your highest level and deliver. This is rewarded by our unlimited PTO policy beginning in January 2023
- Current supervisory work references
Equality in pay is assured and benefits are offered for every employee.
Position: Full-time employee
Location: Birmingham, AL or Remote
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a PDF of your resume.